The PADI Whale Shark Awareness Course
Some turtles are more common than others. Come learn which one is which and why they are all important.
The Fun Part
Identifying the sea turtles on our dives!
What You Learn
- To introduce divers to whale shark biology, behaviour and distribution
- Provide an overview of whale shark research and worldwide conservation status
- Enable divers to plan, organize, and execute a safe, obervation focused whale shark dive in an open water environment
- To emphasize the importance of whale shark monitoring activies and provide whale shark conservation opportunities
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another training organization)
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all your basic scuba gear plus equipment for recording what we see.
Below, you will find the paperwork necessary to begin this course. Please either drop off or email us a completed copy as soon as possible. We will need to review this prior to the start of your class.
Whale Shark Awareness Paperwork
Medical Statement Paperwork